- Abed Seraj, Y., Ba-Fail, A.O., Jasimuddin, S.M. 2001. An econometric analysis of international air travel demand in Saudi Arabia. Journal of Air Transport Management 7,
- Airbus. 2007. Flying by Nature: Global Market Forecast 2007–2026. Report.
- Airbus, France. Alderighi, M., Cento, A. 2004. European airlines conduct after september11. Journal of Air Transport Management 10(2),
- Alperovich, G. and Machnes, Y. 1994. The role of wealth in the demand for international air travel. Journal of Transport Economics and Policy 28 (2), pp.163-173.
- Anderson, T.W. and Hsiao, C. 1981. Estimation of dynamic models with error components. Journal of the American Statistical Association,
- Arellano, M. and Bond, S. 1991. Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations. Review of Economic Studies 58,
- Battersby, B. and Oczkowski, E. 2001. An Econometric Analysis of the Demand for Domestic Air Travel in Australia. International Journal of Transport Economics 28(2), pp.193-204.
- Becken, S. 2002. Analysing International Tourist Flows to Estimate Energy Use Associated with Air Travel. Journal of Sustainable Tourism 10(2), pp.114-131.
- Bhadra, D. 2003. Demand for air travel in the United States: bottom-up econometric estimation and implications for forecasts by origin and destination pairs. Journal of Air Transportation 8(2), pp.19-56.
- Bhadra, D., Kee, J. 2008. Structure and dynamics of the core US air travel markets: A basic empirical analysis of domestic passenger demand. Journal of Air Transport Management 14,
- Boeing. 2007. Current Market Outlook 2007. Report. Boeing, United States.
- BTE. 1986. Demand for Australian Domestic Aviation Services Forecasts by Market Segment. Bureau of Transport Economics Occasional Paper 79, Austalian Government Publishing Service, Canberra, Australia.
- Button, K. 2008. The impacts of Globalisation on International Air Transport Activity. Past trends and future prospectives. Global Forum on Transport and Environment in a Globalising World, 10-12 November 2008, Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Gately, D. 1988. Taking off: the US demand for air travel and jet fuel, The Energy Journal 9(2),
- Gillen, D. and Lall, A. 2003. International transmission of shocks in the airline industry. Journal of Air Transport Management 9(1),
- Graham, B. 1999. Airport-specific traffic forecasts: a critical perspective. Journal of Transport Geography 7, pp. 285-289.
- Greene, D.L. 1992. Energy-efficiency improvement of commercial aircraft. Annual Review of Energy and the Environment 17,
- Grosche, T., Rothlauf, F., and Heinzl, A. 2007. Gravity models for airline passenger volume estimation. Journal of Air Transport Management 13, pp.175- 183.
- Guzhva, V.S., Pagiavlas, N. 2004. US Commercial airline performance after September 11, 2001: decomposing the effect of the terrorist attack from macroeconomic influences. Journal of Air Transport Management 10, pp. 327 332.
- ICAO. 2007. Outlook for Air Transport to the Year 2015. International Civil Aviation Organization, AT/134, 1-50.
- IEA. 2009a. CO2 Emissions from Fuel Combustion. International Energy Agency, Paris.
- IEA. 2009b. Transport, Energy and CO2: Moving Towards Sustainability. International Energy Agency, Paris.
- IEA. 2009c. World Energy Outlook. International Energy Agency, Paris.
- Ito, H. and Lee, D. 2005. Assessing the impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks on U.S. airline industry. Journal of Economics and Business 57(1), pp.75-95.
- Jorge-Calderon, J.D. 1997. A demand model for scheduled air services on international European routes. Journal of Air Transport Management 3,
- Jovicic, G. and Hansen, C.O. 2003. A passenger travel demand model for Copenhagen, Transportation Research Part A 37, pp. 333-349.
- Kasarda, J.D., Green, J.D. 2005. Air cargo as an economic development engine: A note on opportunities and constraints. Journal of Air Transport Management 11, pp. 458-462.
- Koetse, M.J. and Rietveld, P. 2009. The impact of climate change.
- Lai, S.L. and Lu, W.L. 2005. Impact analysis of September 11 on air travel demand in the USA. Journal of Air Transport Management 11,
- Lee, J.J. 2010. Can we accelerate the improvement of energy efficiency in aircraft systems? Energy Conversion and Management 51, pp.189-196.
- Lee, J.J., Lukachko, S.P., Waitz, I.A. and Schafer, A. 2001. Historical and Future Trends in Aircraft Performance, Cost, and Emissions. Annual Review of Energy and the Environment 26, pp.167-200.
- Lee, J.J., Lukachko, S.P., Waitz, I.A. 2004. Aircraft and energy use. Encyclopedia of Energy 1,
- Lim, C. and McAleer, M. 2002. Time series forecasts of international travel demand for Australia. Tourism Management 23, pp. 389-396.
- Macintosh, A. and Wallace, L. 2009. International aviation emissions to 2025: Can emissions be stabilised without restricting demand? Energy Policy 37, pp. 264-273.
- Mason, K.J. 2005. Observations of fundamental changes in the demand for aviation services. Journal of Air Transport Management 11,