- Sohraby, K., Minoli, D., and Znati, T. (2007), ‘Wireless sensor networks: technology, protocols, and applications’ (John Wiley & Sons.
- Abdelzaher, T., Pereira, N., and Tovar, E. (2015), ‘Wireless Sensor Networks: 12th European Conference, EWSN 2015, Porto, Portugal, February 9-11, 2015, Proceedings.
- Krishnamachari, B., Murphy, A.L., and Trigoni, N. (2014), ‘Wireless Sensor Networks: 11th European Conference, EWSN 2014, Oxford, UK, February 17-19, Proceedings.
- Picco, G.P., and Heinzelman, W. (2012), ‘Wireless Sensor Networks: 9th European Conference, EWSN, Trento, Italy, February
15-17, Proceedings’ (Springer Science & Business Media.
- Younis, M., Senturk, I.F., Akkaya, K., Lee, S., and Senel, F. (2014), ‘Topology management techniques for toleratingnode failures in wireless sensor networks: A survey’, Computer Networks, 58, pp. 254-283.
- Ammari, H.M. (2013), ‘The Art of Wireless Sensor Networks: Volume 2, Advanced Topics and Applications’ (Springer Science & Business Media.
- Nadeem, A., Hussain, M.A., Owais, O., Salam, A., Iqbal, S., and Ahsan, K. (2012), ‘Application specific study, analysis and classification of body area wireless sensor network applications’, Computer Networks.
- Hammoudeh, M., and Newman, R. (2015), ‘Adaptive routing in wireless sensor networks: QoS optimisation for enhanced application performance’, Information Fusion, 22, pp. 3-15.
- Moyo, P., Brownjohn, J., Suresh, R., and Tjin, S. (2005), ‘Development of fiber Bragg grating sensors for monitoring civil infrastructure’, Engineering structures, 27, (12), pp. 1828-1834.
- Trifunac, M., and Ebrahimian, M. (2014), ‘Detection thresholds in structural health monitoring’, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 66, pp. 319-338.
- Mokhtar, M., Owens, K., Kwasny, J., Taylor, S., Basheer, P., Cleland, D., Bai, Y., Sonebi, M., Davis, G., and Gupta, A.: ‘Fiber-optic strain sensor system with temperature compensation for arch bridge condition monitoring’, Sensors Journal, IEEE, 12, (5), pp. 1470-1476.
- Ko, J., and Ni, Y. ‘Technology developments in structural health monitoring of large-scale bridges’, Engineering structures, 2005, 27, (12), pp. 1715-1725.
- Branco, F.A., and Mendes, P.A. ‘Thermal actions for concrete bridge design’, Journal of Structural Engineering, 1993, 119, (8),
- Farrar, C.R., and Doebling, S.W. (1999), ‘Structural health monitoring at los alamos national laboratory’.
- Cooke, N., Priestly, M., and Thurston,
S. ‘Analysis and design of partially prestressed concrete bridges under thermal loading: Prestressed Concr. Inst. J. Vol 29 No 3 (1984), pp. 94–115’, Computer-Aided Design, 16, (6), pp. 338-339.
- Thurston, S., Priestley, M., and Cooke, (1984), N.: ‘Influence of Cracking for Thermal Response of Reinforced Concrete Bridges’, Concrete International, 6, (8), pp. 36-48.
- Rodrigues, C., Félix, C., Lage, A., and Figueiras, J. (2010), ‘Development of a long-term monitoring system based on FBG sensors applied to concrete bridges’, Engineering Structures, (8), pp. 1993-2002.
- Li, H.-N., Li, D.-S., and Song, G.-B.: ‘Recent applications of fiber optic sensors to health monitoring in civil engineering’, Engineering structures, 2004, 26, (11), pp. 1647-1657.
- Usmani, A., Rotter, J., Lamont, S., Sanad, A., and Gillie, M.: ‘Fundamental principles of structural behaviour under thermal effects’, Fire Safety Journal, 2001, 36, (8), pp. 721-744.
- Xia, Y., Hao, H., Zanardo, G., and Deeks, A.: (2006), ‘Long term vibration monitoring of an RC slab: temperature and humidity effect’, Engineering Structures, 28, (3), pp. 441-452.
- Koh, B., and Dyke, S.: (2007), ‘Structural health monitoring for flexible bridge structures using correlation and sensitivity of modal data’, Computers & structures, 85, (3), pp. 117-130.
- Roberts-Wollman, C.L., Breen, J.E., and Cawrse, J.: (2002), ‘Measurements of thermal gradients and their effects on segmental concrete bridge’, Journal of Bridge Engineering, 7, (3), pp. 166-174.
- Kang, D., Kim, H.-Y., and Kim, D.-H.: (2014), ‘Enhancing thermal reliability of fiber-optic sensors for bio-inspired applications at ultra-high temperatures’, Smart Materials and Structures, 23, (7), pp. 740-741.
- Kulprapha, N., and Warnitchai, P. :(2012), ‘Structural health monitoring of continuous prestressed concrete bridges using ambient thermal responses’, Engineering Structures, 40, pp. 20-38.
- Priestley, M., and Buckle, I. (1979), ‘Ambient thermal response of concrete bridges’, in Editor ‘Book Ambient thermal response of concrete bridges.
- Nishikata, A., Ichihara, Y., and Tsuru, T.: (1995), ‘An application of electrochemical impedance spectroscopy to atmospheric corrosion study’, Corrosion Science, 37, (6),
- Wenzel, H., Furtner, P., and Clifton, R. (2015), ‘The Role of Structural Health Monitoring in the Life-Cycle-Management of Bridges’, in Editor ‘Book The Role of Structural Health Monitoring in the Life-Cycle-Management of Bridges’.
- Chen, W.-F., and Duan, L.: (2014), ‘Bridge Engineering Handbook: Construction and Maintenance’.
- S. Shoorabi Sani, M. Baghaei-Nejad, and M. Kalate Arabi, (2015), "Study on Health Monitoring of Concrete Structures Using Wireless Sensor Networks," Journal of Electrical Systems and Signals, vol. 3,
- S. Shoorabi Sani, (2016), "A case study for application of fuzzy inference and data mining in structural health monitoring," Journal of AI and Data Mining.
- S. Shoorabi Sani, M. Baghaei-Nejad, and M. Kalate Arabi, (2015), "Using a phase difference detection technique for monitoring the structural health of bridge piers," Structural Control and Health Monitoring.