عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
Studying the marine accidents of Arvand channel and estuary during last five years, this research aims to locate the geographic place of risky points. Then through an annual and monthly chronological analysis and by application of time and place management, it tries to identify the eventful months in order to maximize the success of marine search and rescue measures. On the other hand, the chronological study of the mentioned accidents indicates that to what extent the accomplished attempts could have reduced or limited marine losses. As well, this study indicates that how marine rescue stations and the place of strategic search and rescue equipment suit the geographic place of eventful places. All accidents have been summarized into vessels' marine accidents, borderline aggressions and crews' illness and injuries. Then the factors of fatal and financial losses and damages have been identified based on which weighting is done. The weights of all accidents have been determined prior to chronological and spatial analysis. ARC VIEW GIS program has been applied for spatial analysis. The accidents position and their relevant intensity as the relevant specification have been entered into the program. The spatial analysis in this program has been done via Inverse Distance Weighting (IDW) method. The focus map of various accidents has been extracted. Place analyses in this research led to identification of 6 dangerous areas in view point of vessels accidents, 4 hazardous areas for human accidents and one highly risky area in view point of aggression to vessels. The annual time analysis show that during last 5 years, only the number of border aggressions has decreased while there is no obvious decreasing trend in vessels and human accidents. As well, the monthly time analysis shows 3 hazardous time sections in vessels accidents. The occurrence of accidents relevant to border aggressions is focused in the first quarter of each year. Management of rescue equipments - in two aspects of place and time - in hazardous areas as well as suggestion of having marine equipment in hazardous places is of the obtained results of place and time analyses in this research.
- سازمان بنادر و دریانوردی (1388). مدلسازی امواج دریاهای ایران جلد دوم خلیج فارس و دریای عمان.
- معین فر، ح. (1386). نقش سیستمهای جغرافیایی در مدیریت بحران.گزارش کامپیوتر،26 (171).
- میرنژاد، م. .(1379). نحوه ایجاد ایجاد سیستم تجسس و نجات در آبهای تحت حاکمیت و نظارت جمهوری اسلامی ایران و ارایه طرح راه کارهای بهینه بر اساس کنوانسیون بینالمللی SAR. پایان نامه دوره کاشناسی ارشد، دانشکده مهندسی کشتی سازی و صنایع دریایی دانشگاه صنعتی امیرکبیر.
- Ferguson, D. (2008, February). Gas for wilderness search and rescue. Esri federal user conference, Washington.
- Robert J .Renka, (2012) “Obsolete: inverse distance weighting interpolation/fitting “source: Multivariate Interpolation of Large Sets of Scattered Data, Website:www.alglib.net.