- Chien, S.I.J., Ding, Y. and Wei, C. (2002). “Dynamic Bus Arrival Time Prediction with Artiﬁcial Neural Networks.” Journal of Transportation Engineering, Volume 128, Number 5, pp. 429-438.
- ZK Gurmu and wei Fan (2014), “Dynamic Travel Time Prediction Models for Buses Using Only GPS Data” .Transportation Research Broad Annual meeting 2014, 14-0378.
- Hagan, M. T., Demuth, H. B., and Beale, M. (1996). “Neural network design”,PWS, Boston.
- Hoogendoorn, S. & Van Lints, H (2008), Reistijdvoorspellingenen.reistijdbetrouwbaarheid. NM Magazine, 2008, 3.
- Jeong R.H.(2004), "The Prediction of Bus Arrival time Using Automatic Vehicle Location Systems Data", A Ph.D. Dissertation at Texas A&M University.
- (Li 2006) Li, R. (2006), “Enhancing motorway travel time prediction models through explicit incorporation of travel time variability.” Ph.D. thesis, Monash Univ., Melbourne, Australia.
- Lin, Y., Yang, X., Zou, N., and Jia, L. (2013), ”Real-Time Bus Arrival Time Prediction: Case Study for Jinan, China.” J. Transp. Eng., 139(11), pp.1133–1140.
- Lin, H.-E. and Zito., R. (2005), "A review of travel time prediction in transport and logistics", In Proceeding of the Asia Society for Transportation Studies, Vol. 5, pp. 1433-1448.
- Liu, H. (2008), “Travel time prediction for urban networks.” Ph.D. thesis, Delft Univ. of Technology, Delft, Netherlands.
- Mazloumi, E., Rose, G., Currie, G., and Moridpour, S. (2011),“Prediction intervals to account for uncertainties in neural network predictions: Methodology and application in bus travel time prediction.” Eng. Appl. Artif. Intell., 24(3), pp.534–542.
- Ramakrishna Y, Ramakrishna P, Sivanandan R (2006), “Bus Travel Time Prediction Using GPS Data”, proceedings, Map india 2006.
- Shalaby, A., and A. Farhan.(2004), “Bus Travel Time Prediction for Dynamic Operations Control and Passenger Information Systems”. CD-ROM. 82ndAnnual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, Washington D.C.
- T. Thomas, W.A.M. Weijermars and E.C. Van Berkum (2010), .Predictions of Urban Volumes in Single Time Series, IEEE Transactions on intelligent transportation systems, vol. 11, no1, pp. 71-80.
- Tu, H. (2008), “Monitoring Travel Time Reliability on Freeways”. Transportation and Planning. Delft, Delft University of Technology.
- J.W.C. van Lint, S.P. Hoogendoorn and H.J. van Zuylen (2003), “Accurate freeway travel time prediction with state-space neural networks under missing data”, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands.
- Lei Wang
, Zhongyi Zuo
, Junhao Fu
(2014), “Bus Arrival Time Prediction Using RBF Neural Networks Adjusted by Online Data” The 9th International Conference on Traffic and Transportation Studies (ICTTS 2014), 14 July 2014, Volume 138
, pp. 67–75.
- Williams, B. and Hoel, L. (2003), Modeling and forescating vehicle traﬃc ﬂow as a seasonal arima process: Theoretical basis and empirical results. Journal of Transportation Engineering, 129(6): pp.664–672.