- ACI 325.10R-95. (Reapproved 2001) (1995), “Report on Roller-Compacted Concrete Pavements”, Report by ACI Committee 325, March.
- Aghabaglou, A.M. Cakir, Ö.A. Ramyar, K. (2013), “Freeze-thaw resistance and transport properties of
high-volume fly ash roller compacted concrete designed by maximum density method”, Cem. & Conc. Com., 37, pp.259-266.
- Akcil, A. and Koldas, S., (2006), “Acid Mine Drainage (AMD): causes, treatment and case studies”, J. of Clea. Pro,. 14, pp.1139-1145.
- Berkowski, P. Kazberuk, M.K. (2015), “Effect of fiber on the concrete resistance to surface scaling due to cyclic freezing and thawing”, proc. Eng,. 111, pp.121-127.
- Banthia, N. Piegeon, M. Marchand, J. Boisvert, J. (1992), “Permeability of Roller Compacted Concrete”, J. of Mat. Civ. Eng.,4, pp.27-40.
- Blackburn, R.R. Bauer, M.K. Amsler, E.D. Boselly, E.S. Mcelory, D.A. (2004), “Snow and Ice Control: Guidelines for Materials and Methods”, NCHRP Report 526, National Cooperative Highway Research Program, Transportation Research Board of National Academies, Washington, D.C.
- Deja, J. (2003), “Freezing and de-icing resistance of blast furnace slag concrete”, Cem. & Conc. Com., 25,
- Gottlieb, B. Gilbert, S.G. Evans, L.G. (2010), “Coal Ash: The toxic threat to our health and environment”, A Report from Physicians for Social Responsibility and Earth Justice, US, Washington. D.C, September.
- Hazaree, C. Ceylan, H. Wang, K. (2011), “Influences of mixture composition on properties and freeze-thaw resistance of RCC”, Cons. and Bui. Mat,. 25,
- Heede, P.V.D. Furniere, J. Belie, N.D. (2013), “Influence of air entraining agents on deicing salt resistance and transport properties of high-volume fly ash concrete”, Cem. & Conc. Com,. 37, pp.293-303.
- Hesami, S. Modarres, A. Soltaninejad, M. Madani, H. (2016), “Mechanical properties of roller compacted concrete pavement containing coal waste and limestone powder as partial replacements of cement”, Cons. & Bui. Mat,. 111, pp.625-636.
- Hossain, K. and Fu, L. (2015) “Optimal Snow and Ice Control of Parking Lots and Sidewalks: A Summary Final Report”, University of WATERLOO Report, Its Lab, Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Ontario, Canada, January.
- “Human and Ecological Risk Assessment of Coal Combustion Wastes”, (2010), “U.S. Environmental Protection Agency”, Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response, Office of resource Conservation and Recovery, April.
- Kim, J. Moon, J.H. Shim, J.W. Sim, J. Lee, H.G. Zi, G. (2014) “Durability properties of a concrete with waste glass sludge exposed to freeze-and-thaw condition and de-icing salt”, Cons. and. Bui. Mat,. 66, pp.398-402.
- Laskowski, J. (2001), “Coal flotation and fine coal utilization”, The Netherlands, Amsterdam: Elsevier,
- Liang, W.J. Tao, S.L. Min, N. (2014), “ Study on the Salt Scaling Resistance of Pavement Cement Concrete”, J. of Hig. and Trans. Res. and Dev., 8(2), pp.1-4.
- Liu, Z. Hansen, W. (2016), “Freeze-thaw durability of high strength concrete under deicer salt exposure”, Cons. and Bui. Mat,. 102, pp.478-485.
- Marchand, J. Pigeon, M. Bager, D. Talbot, C. (1999), “Influence of Chloride Solution Concentration on Deicer Salt Scaling Deterioration of Concrete”, ACI. Mat. J,. 96, pp.429-435.
- Mehta, P.K. Monteiro, P. (2005), “Concrete: microstructure, properties, and materials” McGraw-Hill Professional, 3th Edn., New York. pp. 684.
- Modarres, A. Ayar, P. (2014), “Coal waste application in recycled asphalt mixtures with bitumen emulsion”, J. of Clea. Pro,. 83, pp.263-272.
- Modarres, A. Nosoudy, Y.M. (2015), “Clay stabilization using waste and lime-Technical and environmental impacts”, App. Cl. Sci,. 116-117, pp.281-288.
- Modarres, A. Rahmanzadeh, M. (2014), “Application of coal waste powder as filler in hot mix asphalt”, Cons. and Bui. Mat,. 66, pp.476-483.
- Modarres, A. Rahmanzadeh, M. Ayar, P. (2015), “Effect of coal powder in hot mix asphalt compared to conventional fillers: mix mechanical properties and environmental impacts”, J. of Clea. Pro,. 91, pp.262-268.
- Moradzadeh, A. Ardejani, F.D. Shokri, B.J. Sarkheil, H. Osanloo, M. (2007), “A method for coal waste disposal site selection for prevention of environmental impacts”, IMWA Symposium: Water in Mining Environment, Caligari, Italy, May, pp.1-4.
- Neville, A.M. (2010), “Concrete Technology”, Longman Group, 2th Edn., pp.460, UK,.
- Oliver, J.G.J. Maenhout, G.J. Muntean, M. Peters, J.A.H.W. (2014), “Trends in global CO2 emissions”, PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency, Institute for Environment and Sustainability(IES) & European Commission’s Joint Research Centre (JRC), December.
- Piegeon, M. Malhotra, V.M. (1995), “Frost Resistance of Roller-Compacted High-Volume Fly Ash Concrete”, J. of Mat. Civ. Eng., 7, pp.208-211.
- Portland Cements Association (OCA). (2004),“Guide Specification for Construction of Roller-Compacted Concrete Pavements”, USA, Illinois, Skokie, June.
- Rafieizonooz, M. Mirza, J. Salim, M.R. Hussin, M.W. Khankhaje, E. (2016), “Investigation of coal bottom ash and fly ash in concrete as replacement”, Cons. & Bui. Mat,. 116, pp.15-24.
- Ramezanianpour, A.A. Nadooshan, M.J, Peydayesh, M. Ramezanianpour, A.M. (2014), “Effect of Entrained Air Voids on Salt Scaling Resistance of Concrete Containing a New Composite Cement”, J. of. Civ. Eng,. 18(1), pp.213-219.
- Rao, S.K. Sravana, P. Rao, T.C. (2016), “Experimental studies in Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity of Roller Compacted Concrete Pavement Containing Fly Ash and M-Sand”, Int. J. of Pave. Res. and Tech., Article in Press. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijprt.2016.08.003
- Sengul, O. Tasdemir, M.A. (2009), “Compressive Strength and Rapid Chloride Permeability of Concrete with Ground Fly Ash and Slag”, J. of Mat. Civ. Eng., 21, pp.494-501.
- Shahhoseiny, M. Ardejani, F.D. Shafaei, S.Z. Noaparast, M. Hamidi, D. (2013), “Geochemical and Mineralogical Characterization of a Pyritic Waste Pile at Anjir Tangeh Coal Washing Plant, Zirab, Northern Iran”, Mine. Water. Environ,. 32, pp.84-96.
- Sim, J. Park, C. (2011), “Compressive strength and resistance to chloride ion penetration and carbonation of recycled aggregate concrete with varying amount of fly ash and fine recycled aggregate”, Waste. Manag., 31, pp.2352-2360.
- Skripkiūnas, G. Nagrockienė, D. Girskas, G. Vaičienė, M. Baranauskaitė, E. (2013), “The Cement Type Effect on Freeze-Thaw and Deicing Salt Resistance of Concrete”, Proc. Eng,. 57, pp.1045-1051.
- Sun, C. Li, W. Hou, B. (2012), “Study on Frost-salt Resistance of Fly Ash Concrete”, Adv. Mat. Res,. 598, pp.432-437.
- Urban, J. Kostelecká, M. Klečka, T. (2014), “Surface layer parameter of concrete in relation to deicing salt scaling resistance”, Adv. Mat. Res,. 1000, pp.298-301.
- Valenza, J.J. and Scherer, G.W. (2007), “A review of salt scaling: I. Phenomenology”, Cem. Con. Res,. 37, pp.1007-1021.
- Whitehurst, E.A. (1951), “Soniscope tests concrete structures”, J. of Ame. Con. Ins., 47, pp.443-444.
- WON, J.P. JANG, C.I. LEE, S.W, KIM, W.Y. (2009), “Durability Performance of Roller Compacted Concrete Using Fly Ash”, Brit. Mat. Com,. 9, 161-168.
- Zaheri, M. Nili, M. (2011), “Deicer salt-scaling resistance of non-air-entrained roller-compacted concrete pavements”, Cons. and Bui. Mat,. 25, pp.1671-1676.