عنوان مقاله [English]
Soil, as a natural gravel environment, has a good resistance to stress and shear, and its resistance to tension is very weak. The reinforced soil is made from two different materials (soil and reinforcement) that are reinforced by geogrid or geotextile, which are a group of geosynthetics. The reinforcement improves the mechanical properties of the soil by increasing the tensile strength and decreases the shear force transmitted by the soil. The main objective of this paper is to investigate the foundation settlement- elements settlement diagrams at the laboratory scale (using the physical model and PIV image (particle velocity) method) under loading. According to the results, it was observed that due to the tendency of loose soils to compression, the soil elements' settlement compared to the foundation settlement is much less.
- حاجی علیلوی بناب، م. (1386)، "توسعه روشهای تصویری در مدلسازی های پیشرفته ژئوتکنیکی و ارزیابی گسترش تغییر شکل در خاک "، گزارش طرح پژوهشی، دانشگاه تبریز، ایران.
- Bowles, Joseph E., (1982), '' Foundation analysis and design '', McGraw-Hill Inc.
- Taylor R.N., Grant R.J., Robson S. & Kuwano J. (1998). "An image analysis system for determining plane.
- And D displacements in soil models". Proceedings of Centrifuge‘98, pp.73-78 pubs. Balkema, Rotterdam.
- White D.J., Take W.A. & Bolton M.D. (2003), "Soil deformation measurement using particle image.
- Velocimetry (PIV) and photogrammetry". Géotechnique 53, No. 7, pp.619-631.
- Terzaghi, K., (1943), Theoretical Soil Mechanics. Wiley, Inc., New York.
- Huang, C.C., Menq, F.Y., (1997), Deep footing and wide-slab effects on reinforced sandy ground. Journal.
- Of Geotechnical al and Geo environmental Engineering, (1999), ASCE 123 (1), pp.30–36.