- مهری، سی.س.، حق شناس، ح.، (1394)، " تحلیل وضع موجود حملونقل کانتینری در ایران و راهکارهای افزایش مطلوبیت حمل آن با راهآهن"، پایاننامه کارشناسی ارشد، دانشکده حمل و نقل دانشگاه صنعتی.
Ambrosino, D. and Sciomachen, A. (2014), "Location of mid-range dry ports in multimodal logistic networks" Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 108,
- Ambrosino, D. and Sciomachen, A., (2016), "A capacitated hub location problem in freight logistics multimodal networks" Optimization Letters, Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 875-901.
- Aykin, T., (1995), "Networking policies for hub-and-spoke systems with application to the air transportation system" Transportation Science, Vol. 29, No. 3, pp. 201-221.
- Boland, N., Krishnamoorthy, M., Ernst, A., &Ebery, J. (2004), "Preprocessing and cutting for multiple allocation hub location problems" European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 155, pp. 638–653.
- Campbell, J.F. (1992), "Location and allocation for distribution systems with transshipments and transportation economies of scale", Annals of Operations Research, Vol. 40, pp. 77–99.
- Campbell, J.F. (1994), "Integer programming formulations of discrete hub location problems", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 72, pp. 387–405.
- Campbell, J.F., Ernst, A.T. and Krishnamoorthy, M. (2005), "Hub arc location problems: part II—formulations and optimal algorithms" Management Science, Vol. 51, No. 10, pp.1556-1571.
- Charnes, A., ww.cooper and E.Rhode. (1978), "Measuring the Efficiency of Decision Making units", European Journal of operational Research, Vol. 2, pp. 424-444.
- Cullinane, K. and Wilmsmeier, G. (2011), "The contribution of the dry port concept to the extension of port life cycles", Handbook of Terminal Planning. Springer, New York,
- Ebery, J., Krishnamoorthy, M., Ernst, A., &Boland, N. (2000), "The capacitated multiple allocation hub location problem: Formulations and algorithms" European Journal of Operational Research,Vol. 120,
- Ernst, A., &Krishnamoorthy, M. (1999), "Solution algorithms for the capacitated single allocation hub location problem" Annals of Operations Research, Vol. 86, pp. 141–159.
- Farahani, R.Z., Hekmatfar, M., Arabani, A.B. and Nikbakhsh, E. (2013), "Hub location problems: A review of models, classification, solution techniques, and applications", Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 64, No. 4, pp. 1096-1109.
- Hamacher, H. W., Labbé, M., Nickel, S., and Sonneborn, T. (2004), "Adapting polyhedral properties from facility to hub location problems", Discrete Applied Mathematics, Vol. 145, No. 1, pp. 104–116.
- Hekmatfar, M. and Pishvaee, M. (2009), In R. Z. Farahani, M. Hekmatfar (Eds.), "Hub location problem, in facilities location: Concepts, models, algorithms and case studies", Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag.
- Ishfaq, R. and Sox, C. R. (2011), "Hub location–allocation in intermodal logistic networks", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 210, pp. 213–230.
- Jarzemskis, A. and Vasiliauskas, A.V. (2007), "Research on dry port concept as intermodal node", Transport Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 207–213.
- Jeong, S.J., Lee, C.G. and Bookbinder, J.H. (2007), "The European freight railway system as a hub-and-spoke network", Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Vol. 41, No. 6, pp. 523-536.
- Kim, H., & O’Kelly, M. E. (2009), "Reliable p-hub location problems in telecommunication networks" Geographical Analysis, Vol. 41, No. 3, pp. 283–306.
- Leveque, P. and Roso, V. (2002), "Dry Port concept for seaport inland access with intermodal solutions", Master's thesis, Department of Logistics and Transportation, Chalmers University of Technology.
- Limbourg, S. and Jourquin, B. (2009), "Optimal rail -road container terminal locations on the European network" Transportation Research Part E, Vol. 45,
- Mari´n, A. (2005), "Formulating and solving splittable capacitated multiple allocation hub location problems" Computers & OR Vo. 32, No. 12, pp. 3093–3109.
- Mohri, S.S. and Haghshenas, H. (2017), "Modeling the Container Selection for Freight Transportation: Case Study of Iran". International Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp.31-44.
- Notteboom, T. E. (2002), "Consolidation and contestability in the European container handling industry", Maritime Policy and Management, Vol. 29, pp. 257–270.
- O’Kelly, M.E. (1987), "A quadratic integer program for the location of interacting hub facilities" European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 32, pp. 393-404.
- Racunicam, I. and Wynter, L. (2005), "Optimal location of intermodal freight hubs", Transportation Research Part B, Vol. 39, No. 5, pp. 453–477.
- Roso, V., Woxenius, J. and Lumsden, K. (2009), "The dry port concept: Connecting container seaports with the hinterland", Journal of Transport Geography, Vol. 17, No. 5, pp. 338-345.
- Roso, V. and Lumsden, K. (2010), "A review of dry ports", Maritime Economics & Logistics, Vol. 12, pp. 196-213.
- SIMIQ. (2000), "Intermodal Quality (IQ)", Technical report for the European Commission, coordinated by INRETS, pp. 67.
- Skorin-Kapov, D., Skorin-Kapov, J. and O’Kelly, M. (1996), "Tight linear programming relaxations of uncapacitated p-hub median problems", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 94, pp. 582–593.
- Slack, B. (1999), "Satellite terminals: a local solution to hub congestion", Journal of Transport Geography, Vol. 7, No. 2,
- Sohn, J. and Park, S. (1998), "Efficient Solution procedure and reduced size formulations for p-hub location problems", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 108, pp. 118–126.
- UNCTAD (2012), "Review of Maritime Transport", source: United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, 04 Dec 2012, 196 page(s), Website: www.unctad.org
- Van Klink, H.A. and Van Den Berg, G. (1998), "Gateways and Intermodals", Journal of Transport Geography, Vol. 6, No. 1,
- Vasconcelos, A. D., Nassi, C. D., & Lopes, L. A. S. (2011), "The uncapacitated hub location problem in networks under decentralized management" Computers and Operations Research, Vol. 38, pp. 1656–1666.
- Veenstra, A., Zuidwijk, R. and Van Asperen, E. (2012), "The extended gate concept for container terminals: expanding the notion of dry ports", Maritime Economics & Logistics Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 14–32.
- Vidovic, M., Zecevic, S., Kilibarda, M., Vlajic, J., Bjelic, N., & Tadic, S. (2011), "The p-hub model with hub-catchment areas, existing hubs, and simulation: A case study of Serbian intermodal terminals" Networks and Spatial Economics, Vol. 11, No. 2,
- Wang, C., Chen, Q. and Huang, R. (2017), "Locating dry ports on a network: a case study on Tianjin Port" Maritime Policy & Management, pp.1-18.
- Xie, Y., Liang, X., Ma, L. and Yan, H. (2017), "Empty container management and coordination in intermodal transport" European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 257, No. 1, pp. 223-232.