عنوان مقاله [English]
Construction is both in construction and in maintenance discussions, except for the most costly parts of the civilization of any country. The traffic has increased dramatically in recent years, and road traffic has also increased. One of the most common ways to reduce road failures is to increase the asphalt resistance of asphalt modifiers. In the meantime, modifying materials that improve bitumen and asphalt tracing simultaneously are more lucrative. In this research, asphalts modified with two types of high-consumption fibers, one imported and another is made inside, is considered. To prevent the promotion of products, their brand was not used, and the imported fibers were named Fiber No. 1 and the inner fabric was named as Fiber # 2. Modified asphalt with these fibers were tested using dynamic creep tests, grooving, moderate temperature failure and indirect tensile loading fatigue. Asphalt samples corrected with fiber number 1 with consumption values of 0.05, 0.075 and 0.1 weight percent of asphalt mixture and asphalt samples corrected with fiber number 2 were also used with values of 0.1, 0.15 and 0.2 The weight percentages of asphaltic mixtures were made and the experiments were performed on them. The results showed that, except for the dynamic creep test, in all experiments, fiber number 1 performance was better than fiber number two. According to the results, it was found that fiber number 1 had a better performance than fiber number 2, although both fibers improved the performance of the asphalt.
- طباطبایی، الف.، (1376)، "روسازی راه"، تهران، مرکز نشر دانشگاهی.
- فخری، م. و فرخی، م.، (1389)، "بررسی نحوهی گسترش ترکهای بالا به پایین در روسازیهای آسفالتی با استفاده از (TCD) فرضیه مکانیک شکست"، فصلنامه علمی- پژوهشی عمران مدرس، دوره دهم، شماره سه.
- هوانگ، ه.، (1392)، "آنالیز و طراحی روسازی" ترجمه نخعی، م. و دولتپور، ا.، تهران، نوآور.
-Alrashydah, E. I. and Abo-Qudais, S. A. (2018), "Modeling of creep compliance behavior in asphalt mixes using multiple regression and artificial neural networks." Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 159, pp. 635–641.
- Alsheyab, M. A.T., Khedaywi, T. S. (2017), "Dynamic creep analysis of Electric Arc Furnace Dust (EAFD) – Modified asphalt." Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 146, pp. 122–127.
- Ashish, P.K., Singh, D., Bohmb, S. (2016), "Evaluation of rutting, fatigue and moisture damage performance of nanoclay modified asphalt binder," Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 113, pp. 341-350.
-Behbahani, H., Mohammad Aliha, M. R., Fazaeli, H. and Aghajani, S. (2013), "Experimental Fracture Toughness Study for Some Modified Asphalt Mixtures," Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 723, pp. 334-337.
- Cleven, M.A. (2000), "Investigation of the properties of carbon fiber modified asphalt mixtures." Michigan Technological University.
-Fakhri, M., Hosseini, S.A. (2017), "Laboratory evaluation of rutting and moisture damage resistance of glass fiber modified warm mix asphalt incorporating high RAP proportion," Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 134, pp. 626–640.
- Fazaeli, H., Samin, Y., Pirnoun, A., Dabiri, A. (2016), "Laboratory and field evaluation of the warm fiber reinforced high performance asphalt mixtures (case study Karaj – Chaloos Road)," Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 122, pp. 273–283.
- Golalipoura, A., Jamshidib, E., Niazic, Y., Afsharikiad, Z. and Khademe, M. (2012), "Effect of Aggregate Gradation on Rutting of Asphalt Pavement," Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 53, pp. 440-449.
- Jiang, J., Ni, F., Dong, Q., Wua, F., Dai, Y. (2018), " Durability of Innovative Construction Materials and Structures Research on the fatigue equation of asphalt mixtures based on actual stress ratio using semi-circular bending test," Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 158, pp. 996–1002.
-Kaloush, K.E., Zeiada, W.A., Biligiri, K.P., Rodezno, M.C. and Reed, J.X. (2010), "Evaluation of fiber-reinforced asphalt mixtures using advanced material characterization tests," Journal of Testing and Evaluation, Vol. 38, pp. 400- 411.