-Aflaki, S. and Tabatabaee, N., (2009), “Proposals for modification of Iranian bitumen to meet the climatic requirements of Iran”, Construction and Building Materials, 23 (6) ,
-Ameri, M., Mansourian, A., Ashani, S. S., and Yadollahi, G., (2011), “Technical study on the Iranian Gilsonite as an additive for modification of asphalt binders used in pavement construction”, Construction and Building Materials, 25(3), pp. 1379-1387.
-Ameri, M., Mansourian, A. and Sheikhmotevali, A. H., (2012), “Investigating effects of ethylene vinyl acetate and gilsonite modifiers upon performance of base bitumen using Superpave tests methodology”, Construction and Building Materials, 36, pp. 1001- 1007.
-Ameri, M., Mirzaiyan, D., & Amini, A. (2018), “Rutting resistance and fatigue behavior of gilsonite-modified asphalt binders”, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 30(11), 04018292.
-Amirkhanian and W. Franzese, (2001), "Establishment of an Asphalt Rubber Technology Service (ARTS)," in Beneficial Use of Recycled Materials in Transportation Applications.
-Arabani, M., Babamohammadi, S., & Azarhoosh, A. R., (2015), “Experimental investigation of seashells used as filler in hot mix asphalt”, International Journal of Pavement Engineering, 16(6), pp.502-509.
-Arabani, M., Tahami, S. A., & Taghipoor, M., (2017), “Laboratory investigation of hot mix asphalt containing waste materials, Road Materials and Pavement Design”, 18(3),
-Djakfar, L., Bowoputro, H., Prawiro, B. and Tarigan, N., (2015), “Performance of recycled porous hot mix asphalt with gilsonite additive. Advances in Civil Engineering.
-Federal Highway Administration, (2002), "User Guidelines for Waste and Byproduct Materials in Pavement Construction," Washington, D.C.
- Fini, E. H., Al-Qadi, I. L., You, Z., Zada, B., & Mills-Beale, J., (2012), “Partial replacement of asphalt binder with bio-binder: characterisation and modification”, International Journal of Pavement Engineering, 13(6), pp.515-522.
-Gómez-Meijide, B., Pérez, I., Airey, G., & Thom, N., (2015), “Stiffness of cold asphalt mixtures with recycled aggregates from construction and demolition waste”, Construction and Building Materials, 77, pp.168-178.
- Huang, X. Shu., Q. Dong, J. Shen, (2010), “Laboratory evaluation of moisture susceptibility of hot-mix asphalt containing cementitious fillers, J. Mater. Civ. Eng. 22 (7), pp.667–673.
- Kandhal, P. S., (1993), “Waste materials in hot mix asphalt—An overview”, In Use of waste materials in hot-mix asphalt. ASTM International.
-Khalili, M., Jadidi, K., Karakouzian, M., & Amirkhanian, S., (2019), “Rheological properties of modified crumb rubber asphalt binder and selecting the best modified binder using AHP method”, Case Studies in Construction Materials, 11, e00276.
- Liang, M., Liang, P., Fan, W., Qian, C., Xin, X., Shi, J., & Nan, G., (2015), “Thermo-rheological behavior and compatibility of modified asphalt with various styrene–butadiene structures in SBS copolymers”, Materials & Design, 88, pp.177-185.
-Liu, J. and Li, P., (2008), “Experimental study on Gilsonite-modified asphalt”, In Proceedings of the 2008 Airfield and Highway Pavements Conference, pp. 15-18.
- Lesueur, D., (2009), “The colloidal structure of bitumen: Consequences on the rheology and on the mechanisms of bitumen modification. Advances in colloid and interface science”, 145(1-2), pp.42-82.
-Mirzaiyan, D., Ameri, M., Amini, A., Sabouri, M., & Norouzi, A., (2019), “Evaluation of the performance and temperature susceptibility of gilsonite-and SBS-modified asphalt binders. Construction and Building Materials”, 207,
-Ren, S., Liang, M., Fan, W., Zhang, Y., Qian, C., He, Y., & Shi, J., (2018), “Investigating the effects of SBR on the properties of gilsonite modified asphalt”, Construction and Building Materials, 190, pp.1103-1116.
-Rusbintardjo, G., Hainin, M. R., & Yusoff, N. I. M., (2013), “Fundamental and rheological properties of oil palm fruit ash modified bitumen”, Construction and Building Materials, 49, pp.702-711.
-S. Serin, N. Morova, M. Saltan, S. Terzi, (2012), “Investigation of usability of steel fiberin asphalt concrete mixtures, Constr. Build. Mater”, 36, pp.238–244.
-Sengoz, A., (2005), “Topal, Use of asphalt roofing shingle waste in HMA, Constr. Build. Mater”, 19 (5) (2005) pp.337–346.
-Suo, Z. and Wong, W. G., (2009), “Analysis of fatigue crack growth behavior in asphalt concrete material in wearing course”, Construction and Building Materials, 23(1), pp. 462-468 .
-Xiao. F., (2006), "Development of fatigue predictive models of rubberized asphalt concrete (RAC) containing reclaimed asphalt pavement (RAP) mixtures," Phd, Clemson University.
-Ziari, H., Babagoli, R., & Akbari, A., (2015), “Investigation of fatigue and rutting performance of hot mix asphalt mixtures prepared by bentonite-modified bitumen”, Road Materials and Pavement Design, 16(1), pp.101-118.