Jonathan, T.H.Wu. Kevin, Lee. Sam, B. Helwany. and Kanop, Ketchart. (2005), “Design and constructionguidelines for geosyntheticreinforced soil bridgeabutments with a flexible facing”, University of Colorado, Denver, NCHRP report 556.
-Jorge, G. Zornberg. Naser, Abu-Hejleh. and Trever, Wang. (2001), “Measuring the performance of geosynthetic reinforcement in a Colorado bridge structure”, GFR Magazine, Volume 19,
-Michael, Adams. Jennifer, Nicks. Tom, Stabile. Jonathan, Wu. Warren, Schlatter. and Joseph, Hartmann. (2012), “Geosynthetic reinforced soil integrated bridge system”, Interim Implementation Guide, FHWA-HRT-11-026.
-Zevgolis, I.P. L. Bourdeau. (2007), “Mechanically stabilized earth wall abutments for bridge support”, Publication FHWA/IN/JTRP-2006/38. Joint Transportation Research Program, Indiana Department of Transportation and Purdue University.
- John, S. Horvath. (2005), “Integral abutment bridges geotechnical problems and solutions using geosynthetics and ground improvement”, manhattan college, civil and environmental engineering department, FHWA Conference on Integral Abutment and Jointless Bridges.
- Sam, Helwany. (2007), “Applied soil mechanics with ABAQUS applications”, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Hoboken, New Jersey.
- Sanjay, Kumar. and Jian-Hua, Yin. (2006), “Fundamentals of Geo synthetic Engineering”, Department of Civil Engineering, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India.
- Chungsik, Yoo. and Sun-Bin, Kim. (2008), “Performance of a two-tier geo synthetic reinforced segmental retaining wall under a surcharge load: Full-scale load test and 3D finite element analysis”, Department of CivilandEnvironmentalEngineering, SungkyunkwanUniversity, Geo textiles and Geo membranes 26 pp. 460–472.
- Jonathan, T.H.Wu. (1997), “Mechanically stabilized backfill”, University of Colorado, Denver, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Hoboken.
- Ioannis, Zevgolis. and Philippe, L. Bourdeau. (2007), “Mechanically Stabilized Earth Wall Abutments for Bridge Support”, Joint Transportation Research Program, Purdue University.
- Guangqing, Yang. Baojian, Zhang. Peng, Lv. and Qiaoyong, Zhou. (2009), “Behaviour of geogrid reinforced soil retaining wall with concrete-rigid facing”, School of Civil Engineering, Shijiazhuang Railway Institute, Geotextiles and Geomembranes 27 pp. 350–356.
-A.N. Sommers, B.V.S. Viswanadham, (2009), “Centrifuge model tests on the behavior of strip footing on geotextile-reinforced slopes”, Department of Civil Engineering, Rice University, Houston, TX, USA, Geo textiles and Geo membranes 27 pp. 497–505.
-Michael, G. Oliva. Gregory, Rajek. (2011), “Toward improving the performance of highway bridge approach slabs”, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Wisconsin–Madison.
-Junichi, Koseki. (2012), “Use of geo synthetics to improve seismic performance of earth structures”, Institute of Industrial Science, University of Tokyo.
-Huabei, Liu. Xiangyu, Wang. Erxiang, Song. (2011), “Reinforcement load and deformation mode of geo synthetic-reinforced soil walls subject to seismic loading during service life”, Department of Civil Engineering, City College of New York, Geo textiles and Geo membranes 29 pp.1-16.
-K.Z.Z. Lee, N.Y. Chang , H.Y. Ko, (2010), “Numerical simulation of geo synthetic-reinforced soil walls under seismic shaking”, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Colorado Denver, Geo textiles and Geo membranes 28, pp. 317–334.
-Jie, Huang. Jie, Han. (2009), “3D coupled mechanical and hydraulic modeling of a geo synthetic-reinforced deep mixed
column-supported embankment”, The University of Kansas, CEAE Department, 1503 W 15th Street, Lawrence, Geo textiles and Geo membranes 27, pp. 272–280.