عنوان مقاله [English]
Today, urban railroads play a key role in the public transport of large cities, as this type of transportation system has a higher transport capacity and efficiency compared to other conventional public transportation modes. In this research, a two-objective optimization model is presented by integrating the re-scheduling approach and the stop-skip pattern in passenger traffic conditions after the end of the disruption. This model simulates the flow of passengers according to the timetable based on the time-dependent arrival time of the passengers. Due to the complexity of the re-scheduling problem, a decomposition algorithm was presented for producing near-optimal solutions. Validation of the
re-scheduling model was carried out using numerical tests based on operational data from Tehran and Beijing railways. Based on the results of the re-scheduling model, by increasing the total travel time of trains by less than 1%, the passenger overcrowding in line 5 of Tehran's urban railway could be reduced by about 35%. Regarding the need for a fast response after disruption, the re-scheduling algorithm is efficient. Experimental results show that even in large-scale test problems, the solution approach has a good quality response and computational time, which indicates its effectiveness in re-planning the trains of urban railways.
- Beirão, G. and Cabral, J.S., (2007), "Understanding attitudes towards public transport and private car: A qualitative study" Transport policy, Vol. 14,
- Canca, D., Barrena, E., Laporte, G. and Ortega, F.A., (2016), "A short-turning policy for the management of demand disruptions in rapid transit systems," Annals of Operations Research, Vol. 246, pp.145-166.
- Clausen, J. (2007), "Disruption management in passenger transportation-from air to tracks," in 7th Workshop on Algorithmic Methods and Models for Optimization of Railways, pp. 30-47.
- Cao, Z., Yuan, Z. and Li, D., (2014), "Estimation method for a skip-stop operation strategy for urban rail transit in China" Journal of Modern Transportation, Vol. 22, pp. 174-182.
- Chang, C.S. and Thia, B.S., (1996), "Online rescheduling of mass rapid transit systems: fuzzy expert system approach" IEE Proceedings-Electric Power Applications, vol. 143, pp. 307-316.
- Jamili, A. and Aghaee, M.P., (2015), "Robust stop-skipping patterns in urban railway operations under traffic alteration situation" Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, vol. 61, pp. 63-74.
- Jamili, A. and Nejad, M.G., "Urban Railway Operation Recovery During Disruption" in 2015 IEEE 18th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2015,
- Kabasakal, A., Kutlar, A. and Sarikaya, M., (2015), "Efficiency determinations of the worldwide railway companies via DEA and contributions of the outputs to the efficiency and TFP by panel regression," Central European Journal of Operations Research, vol. 23, pp. 69-88.
- Kang, L., Wu, J., Sun, H., Zhu, X. and Wang, B., (2015), "A practical model for last train rescheduling with train delay in urban railway transit networks" Omega, vol. 50, pp. 29-42.
- Kang, L., Zhu, X., Wu, J., Sun, H., Siriya, S. and Kanokvate, T., (2014) "Departure Time Optimization of Last Trains in Subway Networks: Mean-Variance Model and GSA Algorithm" Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, Vol. 29, pp.04014081.
- Lee, Y.J., Shariat, S. and Choi, K., (2014) "Optimizing skip-stop rail transit stopping strategy using a genetic algorithm" Journal of Public Transportation, Vol. 17, pp. 1-7.
- Li, S., De Schutter, B., Yang, L. and Gao, Z., (2016), "Robust model predictive control for train regulation in underground railway transportation" IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 24, pp. 1075-1083.
- Niu, H. and Zhou, X., (2013), "Optimizing urban rail timetable under time-dependent demand and oversaturated conditions," Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, vol. 36, pp. 212-230.
- Niu, H., Zhou, X. and Gao, R., (2015), "Train scheduling for minimizing passenger waiting time with time-dependent demand and skip-stop patterns: Nonlinear integer programming models with linear constraints" Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Vol. 76, pp. 117-135.
- Trozzi, V., Gentile, G., Bell, M. and Kaparias, I., (2013), "Dynamic user equilibrium in public transport networks with passenger congestion and hyperpaths" Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 80, pp.427-454.
- Visentini, M.S., Borenstein, D., Li, J.Q. and Mirchandani, P.B., (2014), "Review of real-time vehicle schedule recovery methods in transportation services," Journal of Scheduling, Vol. 17,
- Wang, Y., De Schutter, B., van den Boom, T.J., Ning, B. and Tang, T., (2014), "Efficient bilevel approach for urban rail transit operation with stop-skipping" IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 15, pp. 2658-2670.
- Wang, Y., Tang, T., Ning, B., van den Boom, T.J. and De Schutter, B., (2015), "Passenger-demands-oriented train scheduling for an urban rail transit network" Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, vol. 60, pp. 1-23.
- Xu, X., Li, K. and Li, X., (2014), "Research on Passenger Flow and Energy Consumption in A Subway System with Fuzzy Passenger Arrival Rates" Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part F: Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit, pp. 0954409714524378.
- Xu, X.Y., Liu, J., Li, H.Y. and Jiang, M., (2016), "Capacity-oriented passenger flow control under uncertain demand: Algorithm development and real-world case study" Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, vol. 87,
- Yan, S., Lin, J.R. and Lai, C.W., (2013), "The planning and real-time adjustment of courier routing and scheduling under stochastic travel times and demands" Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Vol. 53,
- Yang, X., Chen, A., Ning, B. and Tang, T., (2016) "A stochastic model for the integrated optimization on metro timetable and speed profile with uncertain train mass" Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, vol. 91, pp. 424-445.
- Yin, J., Tang, T., Yang, L., Gao, Z. and Ran, B., (2016), "Energy-efficient metro train rescheduling with uncertain time-variant passenger demands: An approximate dynamic programming approach" Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, vol. 91, pp. 178-210.
- Zhao, X., Sun, Q., Zhu, Y., Ding, Y., Ma, C. and Chen, Z., (2016), "Multi-routing planning design of Y-type urban rail transit" Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 8, pp. 1687814016667385.
- Zhou, X. and Zhong, M., (2005), "Bicriteria train scheduling for high-speed passenger railroad planning applications" European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 167, pp. 752-771.